Sunday, March 18, 2012

This means Warhol

If Everyone's Not a Beauty Then Nobody Is


I just finished watching 'The Bucket List' featuring Morgan Freeman & Jack Nicholson. What made me to watch this movie was after Louis gotten a book- 101 Things to Do Before You Die by Richard Horne. Not that it was the most touching emotional movie out there but it got me thinking. If you knew how much time you left, what will you do differently? I think I just gave myself 60 more years; 12 '5-year-plans' that could be drawn back to back. But those will not be the things I will do differently I guess.

Well before the movie and the book, Ben, Pris and I went to an art exhibit showcasing Andy Warhol's life works and adventures. He was a sudden role model. And I'm now intrigued by the wonders of silkscreen.






I was not in the knowledge that a skating rink exist in MBS- looks fun:


He is doing his job:

Louis Han:

Louis Vuitton:

Yeah, it was a night we did not went into alcohol frenzy. We were lost at first, but Louis's book came in handy. We tried flipping randomly but somehow we either hit upon alcohol, driving at top speed or making enough money to complete the whole book. All seemed dangerous. After all, we did end up in a Irish pub for a pint of Guinness, Happy St Patrick's. Peaceful night, let's all hope for Christmas to come soon.


ANDY WARHOL 15 MINUTES ETERNAL from my iphone:

-
Where is my pot of gold? And what is good for Birthday Dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive